Riverside Courthouse

Riverside, CA
Civic | Courthouses

Designed by Los Angeles firm Burnham and Bliesner and constructed in 1903, the Riverside Courthouse is modeled on the Grand Palais in Paris. A major addition, designed by G. Stanley Wilson, followed in 1930. The building became vacant in 1994 following the Northridge quake. Carey & Co. served as preservation architect for the rehabilitation of the 1930 wing.